Japan's Secret Adults-Only Getaway: Hotel Staymore Awaits

Hotel Staymore - Adult Only Japan

Hotel Staymore - Adult Only Japan

Japan's Secret Adults-Only Getaway: Hotel Staymore Awaits

Japan's Secret Adult Playground: Hotel Staymore – My Honest, Messy, and Probably Overly Enthusiastic Review (Warning: May Contain Spoilers… or Just Ramblings)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I’ve just emerged from an epic, post-coital (kidding… mostly) adventure at Hotel Staymore. This place… whispers is not your grandma’s B&B. This is a full-blown, secret-squirrel, adults-only getaway tucked away in Japan, and I think I’m in love. Let's get messy with this review, shall we? Grab your… well, whatever you need. Maybe a strong drink. You'll need it.

First Impressions & Accessibility: Cracking the Code (or Trying To)

Getting to Staymore? Well, that's part of the fun! It's intentionally… elusive. I won't spill the beans on the exact location (part of the allure, right?), but let's just say the airport transfer was seamless. Airport transfer - Check! I arrived, exhausted, but already buzzing with anticipation.

Now, I’m going to be honest: Accessibility is listed, but my personal experience was limited. They do have facilities for disabled guests. However, navigating Japan as a whole can be tricky. Elevator and Exterior corridor are good things, I noted. If you have specific needs, I'd recommend confirming directly with the hotel beforehand. Don't go in blind!

Cleanliness & Safety: Sanitized Sanctuaries

Okay, pandemic-era anxieties, begone! Hotel Staymore gets it. The level of cleanliness was… obsessive. In a good way! Anti-viral cleaning products? Daily disinfection in common areas? Rooms sanitized between stays? Check, check, and check. You could practically eat off the floor (though, I wouldn’t recommend it… unless you want to test just how clean it is). They even have professional-grade sanitizing services! It’s a relief, honestly. I felt secure, which is crucial for, you know, relaxation and… other activities. Hand sanitizer was everywhere, and the staff were masked up and super conscientious. They even offer Room sanitization opt-out available, which is a nice touch for those of us who are… well, a little germ-averse, even when the place is already gleaming.

Dining, Drinking, & Snacking: A Culinary Adventure (With Options!)

Where to begin?! Forget restrictive diets (unless you want to! They did offer some Alternative meal arrangement). Staymore is a foodie’s dream. Or maybe it's a foodie's nightmare. Depends on how much you love a good buffet…

  • Restaurants: They have a few of these bad boys! Asian, International, and Western cuisine are all represented, and breakfast is a buffet that's better than most hotels. I think it was an Asian breakfast I had. It was wonderful. Coffee was okay. I mean, this is Japan, so coffee tends to be a little less than what I am used to in America, but still passable. A la carte in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant. And the Desserts in restaurant were heavenly. Seriously, I gained five pounds. Worth it.
  • Poolside Bar: Perfect for a cocktail while you contemplate the meaning of life (or just watch people sunbathe).
  • Coffee Shop: Good coffee!
  • Room service [24-hour]: The holy grail. I may or may not have ordered a midnight snack of… well, let's just say it involved chocolate.
  • Snack bar: It's a snack bar.

The only slight downside? The vegetarian restaurant was a bit… limited.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Blissful Indulgence (and Maybe a Little Overkill?)

This is where Staymore truly shines. Your options for relaxation are… well, let’s just say abundant. It almost feels like they’re trying to compensate for something… like, say, the fact that they’re an adults-only hotel?

  • Pool: Gorgeous Pool with view!
  • Spa: They have a Spa/sauna, Sauna, and Steamroom.
  • Massages: Amazing - I had a deep tissue massage that I might have drooled through.
  • Fitness center, Gym/fitness: Didn’t use it. See above re: five-pound food gain.
  • Foot bath: Okay, this was weird. But relaxing.
  • Body scrub & Body wrap: Absolutely worth it.

The Absolute Highlight: The Pool with a View

Seriously, the pool. It's one of those infinity-edge deals, overlooking… something spectacular. I’m not going to define it for you. Go see it yourself. Hours melted away as I floated, sipping a cocktail (because, Poolside bar!), and pretended I was a sophisticated spy. Pure, unadulterated bliss.

Rooms & Amenities: Cozy & Considerate (with Some Quirks!)

My room was… lovely. Seriously. Non-smoking rooms only - thank goodness. Clean, comfortable, and full of thoughtful touches.

Here are the things I noted:

  • Free Wi-Fi: Check. Wi-Fi in all rooms! It was good, thank goodness, because I wanted to post all over my instagram.
  • Air conditioning: Essential.
  • Bathtub & Separate shower/bathtub: Nice!
  • Coffee/tea maker: Caffeine is a must, right?
  • Desk, Laptop workspace: Useful if you, you know, have to work. I didn't.
  • Mini bar: Dangerously tempting.
  • On-demand movies: Perfect for… well, you know.
  • Reading light
  • Refrigerator

Services & Conveniences: It's All Here (Basically)

Name a service, and Staymore probably offers it. Here’s a taste:

  • Concierge
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Dry cleaning
  • Laundry service
  • Room service [24-hour]
  • Cash withdrawal
  • Luggage storage
  • Hair Dryer
  • Alarm Clock

For the Kids: (…Or, You Know, Not.)

Okay, this might be the most critical point. Hotel Staymore is NOT family-friendly. They have Babysitting service listed, but don't get your hopes up. Staymore is NOT for families. Nope. No Family/child friendly here.

Getting Around:

  • Airport transfer
  • Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site]
  • Taxi service
  • Bicycle parking

My Overall Verdict:

Hotel Staymore is, well, a little slice of heaven, if heaven involved a pool with a view, delicious food, and a complete absence of children. It's a truly indulgent, secret sanctuary, perfect for a romantic getaway, a solo escape, or just a chance to… relax (wink, wink).

Now For the Messy Part:

I have one tiny niggle (because I can’t be perfectly happy, can I?). The whole “adults-only” thing can feel a little forced. It's not raunchy, mind you, but it does feel like the hotel is trying a little too hard to remind you that, yes, you are an adult. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. But I am a little skeptical about the overdone aspect.

SEO-Friendly Call to Action:

Ready for a Secret Escape? Book Your Adults-Only Getaway at Hotel Staymore Today!

Here's Why Hotel Staymore is Your Perfect Retreat, for Everyone:

  • Unwind in Luxurious Comfort: Staymore offers immaculately clean and modern rooms, complete with all the comforts you need, like air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and private bathrooms, for the perfect stay!
  • Indulge in Culinary Delights: From Asian cuisine to international favorites, you'll find a range of options to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a Poolside bar, delicious desserts, a Breakfast buffet, and more.
  • Relax and Rejuvenate: Escape to the spa with its Sauna, Steamroom, and a luxurious massage. This is the ideal spot for a Body scrub, a Body wrap, and Pool with view.
  • Unforgettable Experiences: With its privacy, high-end amenities, and stunning setting, Hotel Staymore is the perfect place to make unforgettable memories.

Click here to book your unforgettable escape and Experience Japan's Secret Adults-Only Getaway!

#HotelStaymore #AdultsOnly #JapanTravel #LuxuryGetaway #Spa #Relaxation #HiddenGem #SecretEscape #TravelReview #JapanHotels #RomanceTravel

(And yes, I am going back. Probably soon.)

Escape to Paradise: Your Luxurious Johor Bathtub Suite Awaits!

Book Now

Hotel Staymore - Adult Only Japan

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's travel brochure. We're going to Japan, baby! Specifically, to Hotel Staymore – Adult Only. Prepare yourselves, because I'm still recovering from planning this thing, and the sheer audacity of it all… well, let's just say I need a drink. Or five.

Hotel Staymore: My Japanese Romp - An Itinerary Bordering on Insanity (and Maybe a Little Bliss)

Day 1: Arrival (Prepare for the Jetlag Monster!)

  • 6:00 AM (ish): Alarm screams. Actually, it whispers. I hit snooze. Twice. Okay, three times. This jetlag is already a MONSTER. I stumble out of bed, looking like a rumpled potato. First things first: coffee. Strong coffee. And maybe a prayer to the caffeine gods.
  • 8:00 AM: Taxi from my apartment. My luggage? A disaster zone. I swear I packed for a lunar expedition. Did I really need three pairs of leather pants? Probably not. Regret already bubbling.
  • 10:00 AM: Arrived at the airport. Dealing with the actual travel part of the travel has to be handled. Security line? Longer than my to-do list. People-watching = gold. Loud guy in a Hawaiian shirt arguing with a security guard about his travel-sized hairspray. Classic.
  • 11:30 AM: Flight to Tokyo! (Or, well, a connecting flight. Then, another connecting flight.) I’m trying to embrace the journey, but the airline food? Let’s just say airplane cuisine has yet to be updated to "edible". I'm currently regretting the last-minute sushi decision.
  • 9:00 PM (Tokyo Time – AKA, When My Brain Decides to Stage a Rebellion): Arrive in Tokyo. Navigating the airport feels like a level in a video game I didn’t sign up for. Where’s my character guide? Thankfully, the hotel provides transportation (thank God, I'm already exhausted!), but it takes an hour to get there. I'm pretty sure I saw a vending machine offering a cure for existential dread. I should have grabbed it.
  • 10:00 PM: Finally arrive at Hotel Staymore. First impressions? Lush. Like, ridiculously, unapologetically lush. The lobby is filled with things that look like they’d be expensive, and I’m pretty sure I felt the ghost of a geisha float across the room. Check-in is smooth (thank the deities!), but I can't shake the feeling I’m wildly underdressed. My sweatpants and t-shirt combo is definitely not fitting in.
  • 10:30 PM: Room! Yes! Apparently, I booked a… sigh Suite with a private onsen. Oh. My. God. I’m trying to contain my squeal. This might be why the hotel is adult-only, I don't know. Jet lag is giving me the giggles.
  • 11:00 PM (ish): Attempt to use the onsen. It’s hot. Really hot. I feel like a lobster. Actually, wait – maybe I am a little bit of a lobster. I will need to turn it down. I think I’m going to fall asleep in the water. This is going to be great.
  • 12:00 AM: Collapse into bed. Praying for sleep, but pretty sure my internal clock is currently residing in the Bermuda Triangle.

Day 2: Tokyo Delights (And Questionable Cultural Choices)

  • 8:00 AM: Wake up. No. Wake up! The jetlag is trying to hold me hostage. Force myself out of bed. The onsen this morning was a bit better, I think.
  • 9:30 AM: Breakfast. The hotel breakfast is…a culinary adventure. The "fermented soybeans" are a solid "nope." But the pastries? Oh, sweet, flaky heaven. I eat way too many, and immediately regret it.
  • 11:00 AM: Exploration time: Shibuya crossing! The scramble is iconic. I'm holding my breath for a cross between fear and awe. So many people! You can't even see the crosswalk lines. It’s organized chaos! The feeling of being swept along in the crowd is exhilarating, plus, I'm pretty sure I spotted a dog dressed as a tiny samurai. My day is made.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch in Shibuya. Found a tiny ramen shop down a side street. The broth was… chef's kiss. The chef himself seemed to give me the stink eye. But the ramen was worth it.
  • 2:00 PM: Harajuku! A fashion mecca. The amount of colors! The creativity! The sheer weirdness! I had to try a crepe. And possibly a few more. It was a total sugar rush, and I was convinced I could fly. I am now regretting the sugar rush, and my stomach is churning.
  • 4:00 PM: Imperial Palace. Okay, this is actually beautiful. I took a deep breath, got rid of the headache from the sugar rush, and felt something, like, peace.
  • 6:00 PM: Dinner in Shinjuku. Found a tiny izakaya (traditional Japanese pub). Tried a bunch of tiny dishes and some sake. A bit too much sake. I feel like I was in a movie. There were lots of people yelling and singing.
  • 8:00 PM: Karaoke. Oh, god. This was a bad idea. My singing is a crime against humanity. I belted out 80s hair metal and ended up with a sore throat and a new appreciation for autotune. I'm not sure how this works in terms of adulthood, but it was fun.
  • 10:00 PM: Back at the hotel. Exhausted. I'm pretty sure I have a hangover coming on. The onsen is calling my name. This time, I remembered to bring a beverage.

Day 3: Hakone & Volcanic Views (And Maybe a Little Romance?)

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up (yay!). Travel to Hakone.
  • 10:30 AM: Arrived in Hakone. Immediately get hit by the breathtaking beauty. The lake! The mountains! The air! It was invigorating. This is why I travel.
  • 11:00 AM: Cruise on Lake Ashi. The views are stunning. I felt a sense of serenity. I would have enjoyed this, as that is what you are supposed to do, but the boat ride was also just a bit boring.
  • 12:00 PM: Exploring the Hakone Open-Air Museum. The sculptures against the backdrop of the mountains were amazing. I swear I saw a piece of art that snuck into my peripheral vision. Then I saw another one. And now I want to throw away all my life savings for art, but I probably can't.
  • 2:00 PM: Ropeway to Owakudani (Volcanic Valley). The sulfur smell is intense. I'm pretty sure my hair is now permanently permeated with the scent of rotten eggs. But the views are INSANE. This is the closest I'll get to being on Mars.
  • 3:00 PM: The Owakudani black eggs are supposed to give you seven more years to live. I eat one. I feel fine? Is it working? I'm not sure. I eat another one. I'm still fine. I eat a third one. I look like I just got back from a long day. I eat two more. They tasted good.
  • 4:00 PM: Hot springs. The smell seems to follow me everywhere. I can't wait to shower.
  • 6:00 PM: Dinner at the hotel. The food is exquisite. The wine flows. I'm starting to feel a little bit… romantic. Maybe those onsen minerals are actually working wonders?
  • 8:00 PM: Stargazing from the hotel's balcony. The sky is breathtaking. I'm with two people I didn't know prior to the trip. Talking, laughing. What am I doing? Is this a date? Is this the adult part of this adult hotel?
  • 10:00 PM: Back in the room. Maybe it's the wine, maybe it's the magic of Hakone, but I feel… happy. And slightly overwhelmed. I'm starting to embrace the mess.

Day 4: Serendipity and a Little Bit of…Everything

  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast. I need coffee.
  • 10:00 AM: Explore a small shrine off the beaten path. Very peaceful. I find something unexpected. A small, beautifully carved wooden box. I don't know what it is, but I felt like I was supposed to have found it.
  • 12:00 PM: I eat a crepe, then decide it is a day for crepes. I decide to try and find the best crepe on Earth. I go to at least four different crepe shops.
  • **5:00 PM
Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Discover Hotel AreaOne Nobeoka, Japan!

Book Now

Hotel Staymore - Adult Only Japan

Okay, so...Hotel Staymore. What *is* it, exactly? Sounds kinda sketch.

Sketchy? Nah, well, okay, maybe *a little* sketchy for the uninitiated. Think of it like this: a luxurious, ridiculously over-the-top, adults-only hotel hidden away in, well, somewhere in Japan. They don't scream where. The whole "secret" thing is part of the allure. It’s like, imagine a Bond villain's lair, but instead of world domination, they’re offering… well, let’s just say *intimate experiences*. Seriously. Think plush everything, themed rooms (I’m talking *themes*!), and a level of discretion that would make a ninja blush. My friend, bless her heart, thought it was a massage parlor at first. She nearly died of embarrassment after realizing what she'd booked. We still laugh about it. You know? Years later.

How do you even *find* this place? Is there a secret handshake?

Good question! The handshake? I wish. No, it’s not that obvious. You don't stumble upon it. It’s all whispers and referrals, maybe a cryptic website found deep in the Japanese internet (that’s where the real fun begins, by the way). And forget about Google Maps. The address is… vague. Very vague. You usually get instructions *after* you book. It's like a treasure hunt, except the treasure is… well, you get the idea. I actually had to fly into a tiny airport, then get picked up by a blacked-out van. Felt like a spy movie. A slightly salacious spy movie. My heart actually *did* pound, not gonna lie. Partly anticipation, partly fear. Mainly, it’s all about connections. Know the right people, and you might, just might, get an invite. It’s… exclusive. And expensive. More on that later.

Alright, alright, I get it. It’s secretive. But what’s *inside* the hotel, besides… you know… *stuff*?

*Stuff* is a vast understatement, my friend! Imagine a world crafted for… pleasure. Think themed rooms. Oh. My. God. Themed. Rooms. Ones that are so meticulously detailed, that you feel like you’ve stepped into a fantasy. I heard of a room that was a full-blown pirate ship. *A pirate ship!* Another was modeled after a traditional Japanese tea house. But with… added amenities. Let’s just say they aren’t serving green tea. There’s a spa, of course, because luxury! And a restaurant with a chef who could probably make cardboard taste divine. The staff? Impeccably polite, ultra-discreet, and speak perfect English. They’re there to cater to *your* every whim. It was… surreal. I almost felt guilty. Almost.

Okay, the rooms sound intense. What about… *activities*? Besides the obvious.

Activities! Oh, honey, you are *never* short of options. They have stuff like private karaoke rooms, with, uh, “special microphones” if you catch my drift. Pools. Hot tubs. And… let’s just say there are *performances*. Not your grandma’s cabaret. It’s all very curated of course. You can literally get lost in the schedule. They offer couples’ massage, and this is where things get really interesting. I've heard (from a friend, naturally) there’s a certain massage experience that's, shall we say, *unforgettable*. The staff, bless their cotton socks, are experts in discretion and ensuring everyone's, um, comfort. And of course, there's a fully stocked bar. Honestly? The hardest thing was just choosing what to do first! The sheer *variety* was overwhelming. It’s designed to get your mind and body buzzing. Honestly, a little too much for me, I'm not gonna lie - but some people had *the best* time. I wasn't one of them, but I'm not judging anyone.

This sounds incredibly expensive. How much does this *actually* cost? I’m already picturing ramen for a month.

Ramen for a month? More like ramen for *a year*, sweetie. Okay, brace yourself. This isn't a budget getaway. We're talking *serious* money. Think five figures, minimum. And that's just for a basic room. The themed suites? Forget about it. Add in all the “extra services” and the champagne and the… well, you get the picture. It makes your average luxury hotel seem like Motel 6. I’m pretty sure I could have bought a small island for what it cost. Seriously. It’s an investment in an… experience. And honestly? Deep down in my heart, it was a little excessive, a little *too* much. But you know… sometimes, it's nice to pretend you're a billionaire for a weekend. Just don’t tell my bank account I said that. It’s still recovering.

Was it worth it? Honestly.

That's the million-dollar question, isn’t it? Honestly? *Mostly* yes. The luxury was unparalleled. The experience… unforgettable. The discretion was, frankly, impressive. I told people I was going on a spiritual retreat. And technically, in a way, I *did* retreat. From reality. The sheer over-the-top-ness of it all was almost, well, comical at times. I spent most of my time giggling, like a schoolgirl. But at the end of the day, I felt… a little… empty. It’s a lot of *stuff*, but does it really *mean* anything? Probably not. Would I go back? Hmm… Maybe. If I won the lottery. Or if someone else was paying. Definitely would *not* recommend it to anyone who is shy, on the other hand. You need a certain… adventurous spirit. And a very thick wallet. But yeah, it was good. It’ll be a story I tell for years to come. As long as I don't accidentally blurt it out during a wedding speech. That would be awkward.

So… any horror stories? Anything go *wrong*?

Oh, honey, nothing *catastrophic*. Not in a "fire alarm" kind of way. But there were… moments. The food poisoning (suspected, but not confirmed) from the questionable seafood at the "romantic dinner". The *awkward* encounter with a very familiar face from… the office. The *unexplained* stain on the incredibly expensive silk sheets. Let’s just say, some of the “performances” were a little *too*… immersive. I felt like I should have signed a waiver. The staff, bless their hearts, handled every situation with unflappable professionalism (and maybe a discreet application of industrial-strength cleaning supplies). I can't say I recommend taking your own sheets... but honestly, yeah – stuff happened. And afterwards, I felt like I needed a spa day… again. It's not a perfect experience, that’s for sure. But that's part of what makes it so… unique, in its own weird way.

Hotel Finder Reviews

Hotel Staymore - Adult Only Japan

Hotel Staymore - Adult Only Japan